This Is How We Started



We met here more than a year ago and we were just simple acquaintances. We have a regular chit chats and sweet talks often with an accompanying humor and the likes. I will never forget how I come across and the lines made when I added him as a “friend” on this social networking site created for foreign language learners. I even remembered how this person happily sent his maybe favorite mp3 songs thru MSN file-sharing feature. I have added all those songs in my youtube and ipod playlist because they remind me of many things about him. He was the one who introduced C.N Blue band, a South Korean singing group who perform mostly ballad to a little rock songs. It made me appreciate the band because of him. I even created a separate youtube playlist dedicated for C.N. Blue’s songs. 


This is what we were, little by little we started to get a little serious about getting to know each other. On the other hand, keeping someone’s trust and getting theirs is not easy. Likewise, it is quite hard to get their loyalty, whilst you ponder a lot why they acted that way. Anyways, all I owe to this language website for through it I met and knew him. 

Simple friendship kindled to infatuation and the heart weighed whether it is possible to get noticed. I think I will describe him an aloof, too hard to read and with no feelings at all. Maybe, that’s what my eyes and ears painted in my heart whenever I reach out for him. He backed out getting closer as some circumstances kept him away from me. Sometime of the same month last year we parted ways because of my childishness. I acted too pathetic while he absorbed it willingly maybe because he got pampered so much by the excitement other people gave him. He was gone and no communication at all.

I was forgotten. I was out of the picture and left with my own fantasies in a world of hope. 

Three months later on the same year, we bumped to each other again and everything flashed back to how we used to be. That was also the time I realized I was not only carrying an infatuation but a love, which got nurtured by so much yearning. I knew I loved him. I knew then he has a space in my heart. I let him in again and he accepted me wholly. But I didn’t understand something lying beyond this reunion. I thanked how he accepted me and made his friendship somehow visibly warm. I made constant communication because I don’t believe in waiting for another to respond the same way you did. It doesn’t matter what I looked like back then but just with so much hope, love and care. I know God has some special mission for me for this man; a purpose which until now I don’t really know. 

It always makes my heart smile whenever I hear from him. Everytime “munja washong” message alert tone calls me, I will have an unexplainable smile and happiness. I love seeing his Hanguel name on my phonelist. I love seeing the Hangeul-written name of him pop up when a new SMS message arrives. I really love peeking at our old SMS conversations over and over again, even sneaking to read his message anywhere in the office at any given time. I do this when I feel tired of work, when I feel hopelessly incapable and later realized that I unwittingly made him my inspiration. ^__^ I know he somehow felt the same. My heart believes that love understands love with so much respect. Even if I am not sure who his heart seizes to embrace passionately, I’ll keep the hope that one day all these will be laid visible. 

I have a lot of happy, inspiring and lovely things to say about what I have right now. All I know now is I am falling in love to one special man and will keep a big space in my heart for him. I sincerely dedicate this song. I watched this South Korean Drama few years ago before I met my man. This drama series is one of my all-time favorites and I am still watching it over again. 

Keep my words but always believe that they may wither. Only God’ words won’t vanish.

Thank you so much for being my pillar of support by simply being happy because of me. Like I said, I have never left you nor wiped your memories out of my mind. 

Always remember my favorite phrase: “I am happy because you’re happy!!”.. God bless you po. Maraming Salamat po. 

P.S. haha.. I maybe your angel of happiness.. and I want to spread my wings also for you. Thanks for keeping the friendship and keeping up on me..

I want to be your best female friend,.. ヅ ♥ 

사랑해요. imissyou~ :[

No comments:

Post a Comment