Whimsical What-Nots or Defined Future?


[Everland Amusement Themepark - Seoul, South Korea] .. a dream place to visit.. ヅ

--while on a weekend duty.. 

An interesting question really. 
By the end of today, what do i wish to have happened? 

I could come up with a load of things on my wishlist, prayerlist and what-nots. Or I could come up with nothing really. After all, what do i really want at this point in time? 

I have had the luxury of being a mom to the most adorable little girl. I have pursued my dreams and am on my way to an exciting career of meeting people and shining on their lives. I know where I am going in the afterlife, and I am glad I know my Saviour. I have a great family and great friends. 

So what could I possibly want? 

I guess it would be to be able to truly enjoy all these things. 

To enjoy the company of my little girl and be a part of her life as she grows. Not just to watch her grow, but to help her along. To put a smile on her face as she does to me. To bring her up in the right way; that I would be a godly mother. To become a very supportive friend to her.. 

To further pursue my career on where I am now that I desire to be. To enjoy and never get tired of doing my work and helping people out. To encourage my colleagues by being jolly and to inspire them to reach beyond where they are. After all, there are so many who inspired me, I owe it to them to pass the passion on.. 

To enjoy my heaven-hood on earth. To bring His kingdom-hood to where I am, so others may enjoy all that I have enjoyed. To be reminded of all I have endured for His sake, and to know that every altar laid, and every tear shed was not in vain but was for His glory alone. Greater things ahead! Everything really happens for a reason.. 

To love and cherish each family member as they rightfully deserve. To listen to the younger ones and be the pillar of comfort and strength, lest they falter. To herald the words of fathers and mothers, as each i treat as my own. Family is where heaven begins, and where would i be without them? 

And, friends. True bliss in happy feet days, a solace in days of distress. The ache that won’t go away soothed only by the sweetest of words. Only friends have that touch. 

So at the end of the day, i wish i could be a better person. And by God’s grace, I can! 

With God’s help, I will do my best to serve God, my church and my fellowman. To live by the Rangers’ Code, to make the Golden Rule, my daily rule. 

I would like to reach out to others and tell them that, the Lord says that our significance is not in our similarities with others, but in our difference.. it is on how to handle your life facing every challenges each day may bring.. 

I am awake in the middle of the night, working far from home and no one but God with me alone. 

God Bless you all.. ヅ 

Thanks for reading.. (hihi.. too dramatic~hehe) 

-fin

No comments:

Post a Comment